Yoni Menstrual Cup is durable, reusable, eco-friendly, economical, ideal for all women, reduces the risk of infection and offers an alternative for female sanitary products. Menstrual cups not only save you money but they are a healthy alternative to your orthodox pads and tampons, not only are they re-usable and can last for years with proper care but they shape to fit your vagina without leaking. You can carry on with your normal day to day activities even swimming! 100% high quality medical grade silicone.
Please Choose from Large or Small Cup
Large is for women 30+ or for women who have had children.
Small is for women under 30 and have not had children.
1. Clean hand using soap and warm water.
2. Wet the cup so it is easier to insert into the vagina.
3. Crouch or squat down low.
4. Fold the rim of the cup vertically in either a tight "U" fold or use your fingers to make the rim of the cup coil round.
5. With relaxed vaginal muscles, separate your labia ( inner lips ) with your free hand.
6. Push the folded part of the menstrual cup inside the vaginal opening so that the stem (or tip) of the cup is around 1/2 an inch inside.
7. Inserting the cup too high can lead to leaks or a difficult removal, lightly tug on the stem to make sure the cup is not too high up and is secure.
8. Grip the base of the cup, not the stem and rotate 360degrees (a complete circle)
REMOVAL & HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CUP
To remove, always remember to relax the vaginal muscles before gently pulling on the stem of the Menstrual cup, slowly do this until you can reach the base of the cup, continue to pull down by the base.
Boil your menstrual cup for 7-10 minutes in water before first and last use, you can sterilize the cup anytime you feel it is necessary.
Remember to empty and wash your cup at least twice a day, minimum of every 12 hours. If you see a crack or smell any serious odors replace the cup, please take note discoloration may happen over time.
*See our menstraul cup holders to assist you in the process